Is Hand Reflexology Just What You Need?
HEAL & TOES THERAPEUTIC REFLEXOLOGY 5th YEAR CELEBRATION!
GOOD THINGS AFOOT!
Heal & Toes Therapeutic Reflexology continues to celebrate Five Years!
Contact us and leave your name, email and number to be entered into a drawing for a FREE session of relaxing, revitalizing reflexology!
• Schedule your session 360-262-3169
• Sit back and relax and let Lorna knock your socks off!
• Please include the days and times that best fit your schedule
– Appointments available Monday through Thursday
– Late hours also available Tuesday and Wednesday
– Hand and ear Reflexology now available
– Discounted Gift Certificates
– Special appointments may be scheduled by Lorna. Call or email ahead
Please note: Lorna will be out of her office until October 31st. However, please feel free to email or call for appointments and information.
IS HAND REFLEXOLOGY JUST WHAT YOU NEED?
Did you know that by stimulating various points in the hand, as in the foot, positive health effects can occur? This is called hand reflexology. Like foot reflexology, hand reflexology works on the whole body to improve general well being. Hand reflexology can be useful for those who use their hands a lot, prefer not to have their feet worked on, or who need a quick health pep up.
Hand reflexology can help reduce stiffness in the hands and body as well as reduce pain, promote relaxation, relieve stress, and increase circulation. When stress is decreased it helps the body stabilize so problems like heart disease, depression, gastrointestinal problems, sleep issues, headaches and muscular pain are easier to avoid and deal with. Reflexology is not a substitute for traditional health care but works well in conjunction to it.
Several of Lorna’s reflexology clients have added hand reflexology to their foot reflexology sessions with good results. Clients have told how their hands are warmer after having a series of reflexology session and also are glad for being able to bend their fingers again with the added flexibility and less pain. One client finds playing the piano easier; a professional painter seeks relief for his hard working hands and a wood carver looks forward to a hand reflexology session before she meets with fellow carvers.
Lorna invites you to add hand reflexology to your sessions. If you are interested, please ask about it at your next session. Watch for a fun print out for a simple pressure techique you can do on your own hands at www.healtoes.com.
“Lorna’s reflexology touch relaxed and revived my hands. I work with my hands all day on a computer, and this was just the thing I needed. The reflexology, both for hands and feet, relaxed my whole body; I felt as if I would melt into the chair. I look forward to more sessions!”
J.W., Age 42
Heal & Toes recently became a member of the Oregon Reflexology Network (ORN) which serves Oregon and Southwest Washington. ORN is the 17th state reflexology association to become affiliated with the Reflexology Association of America (RAA). Being a member will give Heal & Toes and other Reflexologists these kind of benefits:
– Legislative support on issues dealing with the practice of reflexology
– State professional page on the RAA website
– Access to more continuing education programs
– Ad space in the RAA magazine
– Space to list events and workshops
– An opportunity to share how reflexology has worked its “magic” for clients
– Networking with others across the USA in the field of reflexology
Watch for upcoming events!
Bring mobile reflexology to your special events, such as health fairs, reunions and parties.
Call or email Heal & Toes for questions and arrangements.
CONTACT HEAL & TOES
Lorna Smith, CR 360-262-3169
Face Book: http://tinyurl.com/78f55xo
Google Places: http://tinyurl.com/7wkza27
Location: 78 South Market Blvd. Chehalis, WA 98532
– Let us know how Heal & Toes has helped you
– Go on line to Face Book, Yelp or Google Places and add your comments.
– Thank you for telling others about Heal & Toes Therapeutic Reflexology!
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for the Heal & Toes Tips Newsletter or to be removed
BASIC BENEFITS OF REFLEXOLOGY
– Deep relaxation
– Improved circulation
– Pain reduction
– Optimal balance of the body systems
Legal disclaimer: The material provided here is not intended to replace medical advice. It is created solely for educational purposes. The reader accepts the information with the understanding everything done or tried as a result of reading this newsletter or website is at his or her own risk. Heal & Toes shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss, damage or injury caused, or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained in this newsletter or website.
Thank you Joli Winsett for graphic and website updates